General terms and conditions of delivery and payment of:
SooBluu (part of ZusenZomer vof)
Registration number KvK - 37138271
General terms and conditions SooBluu
All users of our website SooBluu.com are deemed to have taken note of and agree to the following general terms and conditions of ZusenZomer, established in Zuiderwoude and registered under registration number 37138271 at the Chamber of Commerce in Alkmaar, the Netherlands.
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions the following definitions apply:
- Grace period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal;
- Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in the exercise of profession or business and enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur;
- Day: calendar day;
- Duration transaction: a distance contract relating to a series of products, the delivery and/or purchase obligation of which is spread over time;
- Durable medium: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to waive the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Model form: the model withdrawal form made available by the entrepreneur which a consumer can fill in when he wants to exercise his right of withdrawal.
- Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers distance products to consumers;
- Distance contract: an agreement whereby, within the framework of a system organized by the entrepreneur for distance selling of products, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, exclusive use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technique for distance communication: means that can be used for concluding an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having come together simultaneously in the same room.
- General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur.
Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur
SooBluu - trade name of ZusenZomer vof, established at the following address:
1153 PM Zuiderwoude
Chamber of Commerce registration: 37138271
VAT number: NL818912236B01
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general conditions apply to every offer of the entrepreneur and to every distance contract and order concluded between entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the remote agreement is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions are available for inspection at the entrepreneur's premises and they will be sent free of charge to the consumer as soon as possible upon request.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the preceding paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that it can be easily stored by the consumer on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be inspected electronically and that, at the consumer's request, they will be sent electronically or otherwise free of charge.
- In the event that specific product conditions apply in addition to these general conditions, the second and third paragraphs shall apply mutatis mutandis and in the event of conflicting general conditions, the consumer may always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him.
- If one or more provisions in these general conditions at any time wholly or partially void or destroyed, then the agreement and these conditions for the rest remain in force and the provision concerned will be replaced by mutual agreement immediately by a provision that the scope of the original as closely as possible.
- Situations not provided for in these general terms and conditions should be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the interpretation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions must be interpreted 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
Article 4 - The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer is without obligation. The entrepreneur is entitled to change and adapt the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If the entrepreneur uses images these are a true reflection of the products offered. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind the entrepreneur.
- All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and can not lead to compensation or dissolution of the agreement.
- Images of products are a true representation of the products offered. Entrepreneur cannot guarantee that the displayed colors exactly match the real colors of the products.
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- The price including taxes;
- The possible costs of shipment;
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and what actions are required for that purpose;
- whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable;
- the method of payment, delivery and performance of the agreement;
- the period for acceptance of the offer, or the period within which the entrepreneur guarantees the price;
- the amount of the rate of distance communication if the costs of using the technique for distance communication are calculated on a basis other than the regular basic rate for the means of communication used;
- whether the agreement is archived after its conclusion, and if so in what way it can be consulted by the consumer;
- the way in which the consumer, before the conclusion of the agreement, can check the data provided by him in the context of the agreement and, if desired, restore them;
- any languages other than Dutch in which the contract can be concluded;
- the codes of conduct to which the trader is subject and the way in which the consumer can consult these codes of conduct electronically; and
- the minimum duration of the distance contract in the event of an extended transaction.
Article 5 - The agreement
- The agreement, subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, is concluded at the time of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the accompanying conditions.
- If the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the trader will immediately confirm receipt of acceptance of the offer electronically. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by the entrepreneur, the consumer can dissolve the agreement.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the entrepreneur will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the electronic transfer of data and ensure a secure web environment. If the consumer can pay electronically, the entrepreneur will observe appropriate security measures.
- The entrepreneur can - within legal frameworks - inform himself whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, the entrepreneur has good grounds not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to attach special conditions to the implementation, giving reasons.
- The entrepreneur will send the consumer the following information with the product or service, in writing or in such a way that it can be stored by the consumer in an accessible way on a durable data carrier:
a. the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the consumer can go with complaints;
b. the conditions under which and the way in which the consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal, or a clear notification regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information on guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the data included in article 4 paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless the entrepreneur has already provided the consumer with these data before the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration.
6. In case of an extended duration transaction, the provision in the previous paragraph only applies to the first delivery.
7. Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the relevant products.
Article 6 - Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the possibility of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons for a period of 14 days. This cooling-off period starts on the day after receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative previously designated by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur.
- During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to use his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days, after receipt of the product. The consumer must make this known using the model form. After the consumer has made it known that he wants to use his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned in time, for example by means of a proof of shipment.
- If the customer has not expressed his intention to use his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to the entrepreneur after the expiration of the periods mentioned in paragraphs 2 and 3, the purchase is a fact.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, then the costs for returning the product are for the account of SooBluu.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after revocation. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the merchant or conclusive evidence of complete return can be provided.
Article 8 - The price
- During the validity period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the products offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, the entrepreneur can offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which the entrepreneur has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any prices mentioned are target prices will be mentioned in the offer.
- Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
- Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if the entrepreneur has stipulated it and:
- a. they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
- b. the consumer is authorized to terminate the agreement as of the day on which the price increase takes effect.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- All prices are subject to printing and typesetting errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typesetting errors. In case of printing and typesetting errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product according to the incorrect price.
Article 9 - Conformity and Warranty
- The entrepreneur guarantees that the products comply with the agreement, the specifications listed in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and / or usability and on the date of the conclusion of the agreement existing legal provisions and / or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- A guarantee provided by the entrepreneur, manufacturer or importer does not affect the legal rights and claims that the consumer under the agreement against the entrepreneur can assert.
- Any defects or wrongly delivered products should be reported to the entrepreneur in writing within 4 weeks after delivery. Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
- The warranty period of the entrepreneur corresponds to the manufacturer's warranty period. The entrepreneur is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
- The guarantee does not apply if:
- The consumer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or modified by third parties;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise treated carelessly or contrary to the instructions of the entrepreneur and/or on the packaging;
- The inadequacy is wholly or partially the result of regulations that the government has set or will set regarding the nature or quality of the materials used.
Article 10 - Delivery and implementation
- The entrepreneur will take the greatest possible care when receiving and in the execution of orders of products and in assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- Subject to what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, the company will execute accepted orders expeditiously but at the latest within 30 days, unless consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order is not or only partially carried out, the consumer receives notice of this no later than 30 days after the order was placed. The consumer in that case has the right to dissolve the agreement without cost. The consumer is not entitled to compensation.
- All delivery terms are indicative. The consumer cannot derive any rights from any terms mentioned. Exceeding a term gives the consumer no right to compensation.
- In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, the entrepreneur will refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after dissolution.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves impossible, the entrepreneur will make an effort to provide a replacement item. At the latest upon delivery, it will be reported in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement article is being delivered. With replacement articles, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The costs of any return shipment shall be borne by the entrepreneur.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the entrepreneur until the time of delivery to the consumer or a previously designated and made known to the entrepreneur representative, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
Article 11 - Payment
- Unless otherwise agreed, the amounts owed by the consumer must be paid during the online purchase. After payment, the purchased goods will be delivered.
- The consumer can use an online payment method for payment, including iDEAL, bank transfer or credit card or PayPal.
- The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment details provided or mentioned to the entrepreneur.
- In case of non-payment by the consumer, the entrepreneur has the right, subject to legal restrictions, to charge the consumer reasonable costs made known in advance.
Article 12 - Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a sufficiently publicized complaints procedure and handles complaints in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the implementation of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days fully and clearly described, after the consumer has found the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeably longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the 14-day period with a notice of receipt and an indication of when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- For complaints, a consumer should contact the entrepreneur. A complaint does not suspend the obligations of the entrepreneur, unless the entrepreneur indicates otherwise in writing.
- If a complaint is found to be justified by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur will, at his discretion, either replace or repair the delivered products free of charge.
Article 13 - Disputes
- On agreements between the entrepreneur and the consumer to which these general conditions relate, only Dutch law applies. Even if the consumer resides abroad.
- The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.
Article 14 - Additional or different provisions
Additional or different provisions of these general conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and should be recorded in writing or in such a way that the consumer in an accessible manner can be stored on a durable medium.
Article 15 - Copyright
All rights are reserved. Nothing from this website may be copied stored and/or distributed without written permission from SooBluu. In no way can visitors and users derive rights from the information offered.